SCAFFOLD CONTRACTING COMPANY
0 Sq Ft
- DESIGN & INSTALLATION OF VARIOUS SYSTEMS
- FOCUS ON LARGE SCALE HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS
- ESTABLISHED IN 1988
- TURNOVER INCREASED 55% IN 2019 TO £2.1M
- ESTIMATED GROSS PROFITS UP 54% ON 2018 TO £1.28M
- ALL OPERATIVES CISRS-TRAINED AND REGISTERED
- ASSETS INCLUDE 500,000 FT OF TUBE
Property SummaryA profitable scaffold contracting business serving major house builders and selected commercial and residential clients across the south of England for the past 31 years.
In addition to large scale building sites of many hundreds of houses, other projects undertaken include individual housing developments, temporary roofing, shoring, containment and painting. The business continues to grow year on year with an enviable track record of winning 85% of tenders submitted over the last 3 years with average contract values of £600k. Contracts in place with major house building clients normally of 3 years' duration. The number of projects undertaken each year varies from 6 to 12 across various sites. The company is currently engaged on 8 housing development sites across Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Dorset and West Sussex with 3 more sites waiting to start.