Freehold Guesthouse & Wedding Venue Cheadle, Stoke on Trent
0 Sq Ft
- Freehold 1.1 Acre plot - former Rectory built in 1758
- Guesthouse with 11 en-suite bedrooms
- 3 Bed Holiday Cottage on the grounds
- Well established as a wedding and function venue
- Turnover in the region of 220k PA
Adams and Co are proud to present to the market a great opportunity to acquire an eighteenth-century church rectory running as a thriving guesthouse and established venue for functions and weddings. Perfectly placed amongst many popular local attractions. Viewings are encouraged as this opportunity needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.