Corporate Business Sales
please contact our Head Office for further details
Our corporate team deal with larger business sales, usually in excess of £3 - £4m, where confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Contact us directly on 01342 522202 to arrange further discussion.
Recent Corporate Instructions
- £4,200,000The company has manufactured electric and hydraulic winches and accessories for over 60 years and has a reputation for quality, durability and innovation. The products are primarily sold to the agricultural, industrial and markets. The company also has a superb reputation within its field for manufa...
- £4,500,000Adams and Co have been asked to invite offers for the purchase of 100% of issued share capital of an importer and national supplier of windows and glass door units to the construction industry and resellers. The business has achieved 12% sales growth over the past 4 years and has a healthy order...Essex
- POAA superb opportunity to acquire an established manufacturing company with a unique product for clients in the food industry. The business has built an excellent reputation and commercial customer base, with impressive financial figures and potential for further growth. The business could be expanded...Gloucestershire
- £8,450,000Offers are invited for the freehold purchase of this 50+ guest room hotel in Central London. The hotel is operating but would benefit from modernization in some areas. Its location makes it a highly attractive opportunity for development into a high-end luxury hotel or for acquisition by a major...Greater London
- POAAdams and Co invite interest for the purchase of a large food production facility in Wales, supplying ingredients and packaged products to major brands and supermarket retailers. The company also supplied own-brand products to small retailers in the SouthWest. The plant was fully modernised 4 yea...Wales
- £6,999,000Supplying OEM licensed and approved pattern parts to the primary offshore industry support sector, the company manufactures and refurbishes essential equipment. With over 800 units installed, regular maintenance and refurbishments and supply of spares accounts for approx. 60% of turnover. New unit c...
Our corporate team is ready to advise you on all aspects of the sale of medium-to-large enterprises:
How to value your business?
Will the business attract interest?
Who are the potential buyers?
What can be done to ensure a smooth sale?
Can the value of the business be increased?
What is the best timing?
What are the tax implications?
Please contact us with basic details: