Showing 1–12 of 16 properties
- West Lothian£30,000
£0 paScaffolding Construction Business - Norfolk / Suffolk. Shown Turnover £760k P/A Net Profit IRO - £110k P/A Rent £10k P/A. 12,500 Sq. Ft Unit. Highly experienced and valued work force (12).
- East Sussex£15,000Fully equipped 'Jiffy' 3litre diesel truck (cost over £40,000). Used to have an established early morning site (5.30-9.30am) at a busy commuter railway station on the E Sx/Kent border and cover some other rounds in good nearby trading areas, finishing at lunchtime each day, with lots of additional ...
- Sutton£220,000Well established, chain of 3 florists. All with excellent counter sales and a very good wedding and funeral trade. 3 Excellent locations in affluent areas, close to a mainline railway stations and the M25 circle. All have secure, renewable leases.
- Hertfordshire£75,000Molly Maid franchise covering the territory of Finchley, offering predominantly domestic, one-off deep cleans or end of tenancy cleans. The business caters for both residential and commercial cleans, with potential for growth on both fronts.
- Kent£99,950Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this well established Removals Company, based in Maidstone, Kent. The business has been established for 12 years and prides itself on providing a friendly, reliable and professional moving service - accumulating superb online reviews.
- West Sussex£650,000This well-known brand has been operating for a number of years and is well-loved by loyal clients both in the UK and internationally The products are sold through a network of retailers, wholesale and the company also sell directly online. The business is for sale including, worldwide brand, I...