Showing 1–12 of 22 properties
- Sutton£220,000Well established, chain of 3 florists. All with excellent counter sales and a very good wedding and funeral trade. 3 Excellent locations in affluent areas, close to a mainline railway stations and the M25 circle. All have secure, renewable leases.
- West Sussex£285,000Flight Simulator Experience Business - Nationwide (Manchester, Northampton & Shoreham). Turnover c. £493k P/A (Significant room for improvement from untapped income streams) Adj Net Profit c. £100k P/A Rent £27k P/A
- Hertfordshire£75,000Molly Maid franchise covering the territory of Finchley, offering predominantly domestic, one-off deep cleans or end of tenancy cleans. The business caters for both residential and commercial cleans, with potential for growth on both fronts.
- Suffolk£585,000Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this rare opportunity to acquire a large freehold residential property including a fantastic lake complex. The property enjoys 3 acres of fishing lake in a total plot of 7 acres and offers regular glimpses of exciting wildlife. The property is an imp...
- Essex£150,000A fantastic opportunity to acquire a traditional fishmongers and butchers combined. Established for over 11 years, the business has grown to an impressive turnover of £721,000 with scope to increase this figure further. Through combining operations as both a fishmongers as well as a butchers, th...
- Buckinghamshire£300,000A fantastic opportunity to acquire this established hydroponics business, with online sales supported by a shopfront in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. At the forefront of horticultural technology, this industry is growing by 20% each year.
- Kent£125,000Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this well established Removals Company, based in Maidstone, Kent. The business has been established for 12 years and prides itself on providing a friendly, reliable and professional moving service - accumulating superb online reviews.