Showing 1–12 of 23 properties
- West Lothian£61,000
£0 paScaffolding Construction Business - Norfolk / Suffolk. Shown Turnover £760k P/A Net Profit IRO - £110k P/A Rent £10k P/A. 12,500 Sq. Ft Unit. Highly experienced and valued work force (12).
- East Sussex£35,000Trading from a fully equipped 'Jiffy' 3litre diesel truck (cost over £40,000) this mobile catering business has an established early morning site (5.30-9.30am) at a busy commuter railway station on the E Sx/Kent border and also covers some other rounds in good nearby trading areas, finishing at lun...
- Sutton£220,000Well established, chain of 3 florists. All with excellent counter sales and a very good wedding and funeral trade. 3 Excellent locations in affluent areas, close to a mainline railway stations and the M25 circle. All have secure, renewable leases.
- West Sussex£285,000Flight Simulator Experience Business - Nationwide (Manchester, Northampton & Shoreham). Turnover c. £493k P/A (Significant room for improvement from untapped income streams) Adj Net Profit c. £100k P/A Rent £27k P/A
- Hertfordshire£75,000Molly Maid franchise covering the territory of Finchley, offering predominantly domestic, one-off deep cleans or end of tenancy cleans. The business caters for both residential and commercial cleans, with potential for growth on both fronts.
- Essex£150,000A fantastic opportunity to acquire a traditional fishmongers and butchers combined. Established for over 11 years, the business has grown to an impressive turnover of £721,000 with scope to increase this figure further. Through combining operations as both a fishmongers as well as a butchers, th...
- Buckinghamshire£300,000A fantastic opportunity to acquire this established hydroponics business, with online sales supported by a shopfront in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. At the forefront of horticultural technology, this industry is growing by 20% each year.