Showing 1–12 of 17 properties
- Kent£295,000Adams & Co are proud to present to the market this fantastic opportunity to acquire a thriving greeting card and helium balloon business, with a freehold commercial property. Having been in the same location for 38 years, the business has an established local customer base, and wider reach throu...
- Kent£135,000Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this well established Removals Company, based in Maidstone, Kent. The business has been established for 12 years and prides itself on providing a friendly, reliable and professional moving service - accumulating superb online reviews.
- Kent£40,000Net profit is low because used to have another bowling ally but sold it to be developed. Didn't realise that this was haemorrhaging money as profits were combined. There's thieving but as its basically the only thing to do in Orpington it has the potential to make £100k profits if ran properly.
- Kent£65,000Adams and Co are proud to present to the market this rare opportunity to acquire an established online fashion brand. Supplying many physical and internet-based boutiques across the UK and Ireland, this brand has become a familiar name in a busy market place.
Exceptional and completely refurbished convenience store/newsagents/off-licence in West Malling, Kent.Kent£115,000Newsagent/Convenience Store in Leybourne, West Malling, Kent
- Kent£30,000Adams & Co are delighted to introduce to market this well established Beauty Salon, just a short drive from the affluent Tunbridge Wells area. This is the only beauty salon in the village and has a loyal base of returning customers. Next door to the salon is a hairdressers, ensuring a high femal...
- Kent£40,000A contemporary leasehold salon based in the busy residential town of Dartford in Kent. Established in 2014, the salon operates 12 months a year and 6 days a week. Type: Hairdressers / Salons Location: Dartford County: Kent Tenure: Leasehold Rent: £9,600 per annum Price: £40,000