Showing 1–12 of 14 properties
- Kent£55,000Leasehold Restaurant with Residential Space - Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Turnover c. £160k P/A Secure, Renewable Lease. 8 Years remaining on existing lease. Rent c. £35k P/A Easily re-purposed if desired
- Kent£125,000Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this well established Removals Company, based in Maidstone, Kent. The business has been established for 12 years and prides itself on providing a friendly, reliable and professional moving service - accumulating superb online reviews.
- Kent£40,000Net profit is low because used to have another bowling ally but sold it to be developed. Didn't realise that this was haemorrhaging money as profits were combined. There's thieving but as its basically the only thing to do in Orpington it has the potential to make £100k profits if ran properly.
- Kent£49,950Adams and Co are proud to present to the market this rare opportunity to acquire an established online fashion brand. Supplying many physical and internet-based boutiques across the UK and Ireland, this brand has become a familiar name in a busy market place.
Exceptional and completely refurbished convenience store/newsagents/off-licence in West Malling, Kent.Kent£115,000Newsagent/Convenience Store in Leybourne, West Malling, Kent
- Kent£120,000Adams & Co. are delighted to offer for sale this owner operated e-commerce, drop shipping import & export company that specialises in the supply of premium quality raw materials such as Berries, Herbs, Leaves, Nuts, Roots, Seeds etc to the food, pharmaceutical and perfumery industries. For m...
- Kent£250,000Adams and Co are thrilled to present to market this established supplier of quality UPVC building products. Turnover averages in the region of £900,000 This family run business is based in Kent, South East England. Please enquire for further details.