Selling businesses since 1950
Sellers: click "Call for Advice" to talk an advisor now, or book a free valuation
Reliable Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication. We value your business and we keep our promises.
We provide sellers with extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform, matching thousands of buyers with sellers. Our support continues all the way to completion.
We make the buying process simple for all parties - we provide accurate valuations to mitigate the back and forth during negotiations, we ready the legal documentation in advance and secure the references required to ensure a prompt sale.
Our valuers use industry-standard practices to determine a fair and realistic value
Committed to your success
Our own business depends on getting the sale completed, so we are always motivated
Our state-of-the art marketing gets businesses seen by the people most likely to buy
We keep sellers and buyers well informed of progress, and help to overcome roadblocks
Recently added Businesses
- East Sussex£35,000Great mobile pizza & delivery business that includes 2 x fully equipped catering trailers + a 4x4 truck, with regular prime trading site in busy highly populated village on Friday evenings, plus a large private school on Tues & Thursday evenings, with further wedding/party bookings and lots ...
- Pembrokeshire£3,250,000Wedding Venue with over 25 bedrooms in Pembrokeshire
- Lincolnshire£2,200,000Luxurious Wedding & Events Manor House Venue - Midlands
- East Sussex£149,000Very well-est serving customers throughout East Sussex. Operates using 4 sign-written vans & from leasehold shop premises in busy sought-after town in E Sx. Offers specialist mobile Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning and quality Dry Cleaning & Laundry from the shop. Trade Marked' name, databas...
- Leicestershire£2,750,000Unique luxury Wedding Venue with Owners Accomodation
- Devon£3,200,000Luxury country house hotel, wedding and events venue in the Heart of Devon
- West Sussex£1,190,000Attractive Boutique Hotel in Worthing - Virtual Freehold
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available.
Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities.
Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience.
When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.
69 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Meet the team