Selling businesses since 1950
Sellers: click button below to talk an advisor or book a free valuation
Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication.We value your business and we keep our promises.
We provide sellers with extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform, matching thousands of buyers with sellers. Our support continues all the way to completion.
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, based on the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
Recently added Businesses
- Greater London£150,000Adams & Co are excited to bring to market this unique opportunity to purchase a prestigious and well established gentlemen's male grooming business, together with an adjoining ladies beauty salon / Laser clinic, in a fantastic Central London location.
- West Sussex£650,000This well know brand has been operating for a number of years and is well loved by loyal clients both in the UK and internationally The products are sold through a network of retailers, wholesale and the company also sell directly online. The business is for sale including, worldwide brand, IP...
- Cambridgeshire£30,000Adams and Co are proud to present to the market this opportunity to acquire a flourishing Venue Dressing and Hire business with accompanying leasehold retail outlet offering a wide range of party goods and speciality balloon decor to Weddings parties, as well as corporate and private parties and Wed...
£0 paA profitable scaffold contracting business serving major house builders and selected commercial and residential clients across the south of England for the past 31 years. In addition to large scale building sites of many hundreds of houses, other projects undertaken include individual housing deve...
- Greater London£300,000A completely new concept, combining childcare, wellness and great food that is taking its local market by storm! Created for discerning parents and their little ones, it is the ultimate family club where everyone can relax, indulge in delicious and healthy food and either play or be pampered and unw...
Significant & Highly profitable hairdressing business – Chain of 4 salons in the city of London & Canary Wharf£1,250,000A unique opportunity to purchase a reputed hairdressing business in London's financial heartland. The group has been established for almost thirty years and comprises 4 salons which cater to the discerning clientele of the City of London and Canary Wharf.
- West Sussex£38,500Family run café bar and bakery in a central location in the historic market town of Petworth. Provides a wide variety of bread, pastries, cakes, hot sandwiches, and of course its signature coffee. Extremely busy in the height of Spring and Summer with queues out the door! Turnover in excess of £10...
- Greater London£175,000Fantastic opportunity to acquire an exceptionally appointed and beautifully designed nail, hair and beauty salon in an upmarket and highly affluent Central London location.
68 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available. Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities. Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience. When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.