Selling businesses since 1950
Sellers: click "Call for Advice" to talk an advisor now, or book a free valuation
Reliable Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication.We value your business and we keep our promises.
We provide sellers with extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform, matching thousands of buyers with sellers. Our support continues all the way to completion.
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, based on the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
Our valuers use industry-standard practices to determine a fair and realistic value
Committed to your success
Our own business depends on getting the sale completed, so we are always motivated
Our state-of-the art marketing gets businesses seen by the people most likely to buy
We keep sellers and buyers well informed of progress, and help to overcome roadblocks
Recently added Businesses
- Hampshire£69,950This popular authentic Italian café/delicatessen was opened in 2018 by the owner of one of Southampton's most popular Italian restaurants that regularly features in the Top 10 on Trip Advisor. Surrounded by large corporate offices it is a popular lunch time destination. Managed by the vendor's wife...
- Cumbria£25,000Rare opportunity in one of S. Lakes most sought after locations. Immaculately fitted throughout. Adv. taking ave c 900p/w. with increased trade on race days/events. Easy menu. Open Mon-Fri 8am to 3pm. Rent £550pcm. New lease available. Ideal for working owner.
- Kent£40,000Net profit is low because used to have another bowling ally but sold it to be developed. Didn't realise that this was haemorrhaging money as profits were combined. There's thieving but as its basically the only thing to do in Orpington it has the potential to make £100k profits if ran properly.
- Greater London£40,000
- Greater London£150,000Adams & Co are excited to bring to market this unique opportunity to purchase a prestigious and well established gentlemen's male grooming business, together with an adjoining ladies beauty salon / Laser clinic, in a fantastic Central London location.
- West Sussex£650,000This well know brand has been operating for a number of years and is well loved by loyal clients both in the UK and internationally The products are sold through a network of retailers, wholesale and the company also sell directly online. The business is for sale including, worldwide brand, IP...
- Cambridgeshire£30,000Adams and Co are proud to present to the market this opportunity to acquire a flourishing Venue Dressing and Hire business with accompanying leasehold retail outlet offering a wide range of party goods and speciality balloon decor to Weddings parties, as well as corporate and private parties and Wed...
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available.
Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities.
Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience.
When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.
68 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Meet the team