Business Sales Agents
Our local agent begins by valuing your business based on standard accountancy principles- the same principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
Then we market your business using our own team to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
More popular searches
We offer sellers extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the
art digital platform that matches thousands of buyers with sellers. We continue our support all the way to a successful completion
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, using the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
Recently added Businesses
- Engineering / Manufacturing, RETAIL£244,950A rare opportunity to acquire this retail, design and manufacturing business which has been established for over 25 years and is only been sold due to retirement. An exciting business that will allow you to enter into the 'Dance & Gymnastics' clothing market. Huge potential to expand this busine...
- Cafes / Tea Rooms, Licensed Restaurants / Cafes£149,950Situated in a popular town this very well established business generates extremely healthy profits to the part-time working owners. Average sales in excess of £4k per week after VAT, with consistent gross margin in excess of 70%. THIS IS A HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL SALE and further information will only ...
- Engineering / Manufacturing, MISCELLANEOUS, Motors, SERVICES£45,000 pa
- Hairdressers£17,995A long established & well regarded salon in a small parade in a well-populated residential area. Run by the current owner for the last 23yrs, the salon is very well presented and maintained with a nice eye-catching frontage and briefly comprises of the main salon area with 2 dressing out station...
- SERVICES£170,000 paSpecialists in rising damp, woodworm, dry rot and wall tie. Covering all areas of East Kent, with further room for expansion for a suitable new owner. We specialize in all areas of remedial work connected with these problems.
- MISCELLANEOUS£25,000Adams and Co are proud to present this opportunity to acquire a publishing company producing local advertising magazines that are delivered door to door across several Gloucestershire towns on a monthly basis. Established for 9 years, the magazines feature advertisements for local tradesmen and bu...
- Post Office/ Newsagent / Convenience Stores£30,000Adams and Co are pleased to present this established convenience store to the market. Under the current ownership since 2012, the business enjoys a prime location on the main thoroughfare of a residential village just outside Leicester. Well known in the locale for the wide selection of products,...