Selling businesses since 1950
Sellers: click "Call for Advice" to talk an advisor now, or book a free valuation
Reliable Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication.We value your business and we keep our promises.
We provide sellers with extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform, matching thousands of buyers with sellers. Our support continues all the way to completion.
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, based on the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
Our valuers use industry-standard practices to determine a fair and realistic value
Committed to your success
Our own business depends on getting the sale completed, so we are always motivated
Our state-of-the art marketing gets businesses seen by the people most likely to buy
We keep sellers and buyers well informed of progress, and help to overcome roadblocks
Recently added Businesses
- Somerset£54,000Adams & Co are excited to bring to market this longstanding and well respected Hair & Beauty Salon in the rural town of Wellington, Somerset. With a huge amount of footfall from the large supermarket, this opportunity has fantastic potential for additional growth. The business is already ...
- Surrey£5,000,000Wedding & Event Venue in South East London. (Between 15 and 20 bedrooms). Significant room for business expansion. Superb reputation in a very desirable location. Incredible views. Potential for Redevelopment. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signi...
- Hampshire£29,950ESTABLISHED LADIES HAIR & BEAUTY SALON OPERATING FROM SAME LOCATION 40+ YEARS DENSELY POPULATED SUBURB - SOUTHAMPTON EAST 9-YEAR LEASE; RENT ONLY £100 PER WEEK 6 DRESSING STATIONS; 3 BACKWASH DEDICATED BEAUTY TREATMENT ROOM ANNUAL REVENUE £76,854 @ 89% GROSS PROFIT LOCATION: The b...
- Gloucestershire£40,000Adams & Co are excited to bring to market this well established and highly regarded unisex hair & beauty salon in the highly populated area of NW Bristol. The business has been established for over 11 years, and during this time has accumulated excellent online reviews and a loyal, returni...
- Greater London£88,000Adams&Co are delighted to welcome to the market a fantastic opportunity to purchase a reputable, and extremely well presented hair salon in a desirable location based in South East London which has been established for over 41 years. The business currently achieves a healthy turnover and net...
- Suffolk£585,000Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this rare opportunity to acquire a large freehold residential property including a fantastic lake complex. The property enjoys 3 acres of fishing lake in a total plot of 7 acres and offers regular glimpses of exciting wildlife. The property is an imp...
- West Sussex£30,000Established in 2016, The business is currently operating mainly as a Pizza takeaway, however, they are able to cater for eat-in customers with 10 to 12 covers. The business offers great tasting Pizza, with a recently purchased character Pizza Oven, as well as other popular lunch-time options. The bu...
- Hertfordshire£11,000,000Wedding & Function Venue in North West London. Beautiful Rural location - with superb transport links. One of the most popular wedding locations in the South-East. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a confid...
- Warwickshire£200,000Adams & Co are excited to bring to market this family run window and door manufacturing and installation company currently operating across Warwickshire and surrounding areas. Situated in the heart of Warwickshire, the company has a large premise on a secure industrial estate, with plenty of off...
- Greater London£101,000Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this exceptional hair salon in the London borough of Greenwich offering a wide range of treatments to cater for various hair types. Excellent online reviews with strong financials to match.
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available.
Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities.
Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience.
When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.
68 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Meet the team