Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication.We value your business and we keep our promises.
We offer sellers extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform that matches thousands of buyers with sellers. We continue our support all the way to a successful completion.
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, using the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
68 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank. We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available. Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities. Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience. When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.
Recently added Businesses
- Crafts, Gifts, Cards, MISCELLANEOUS£30,000Adams and Co are proud to present to the market this opportunity to acquire a flourishing Venue Dressing and Hire business with accompanying leasehold retail outlet offering a wide range of party goods and speciality balloon decor to Weddings parties, as well as corporate and private parties. Early ...
£0 paA profitable scaffold contracting business serving major house builders and selected commercial and residential clients across the south of England for the past 31 years. In addition to large scale building sites of many hundreds of houses, other projects undertaken include individual housing deve...
- Cafes / Tea Rooms, Delicatessen, Health Food, TAKEAWAY FOOD£38,500Family run café bar and bakery in a central location in the historic market town of Petworth. Provides a wide variety of bread, pastries, cakes, hot sandwiches, and of course its signature coffee. Extremely busy in the height of Spring and Summer with queues out the door! Turnover in excess of £10...
- Engineering / Manufacturing, MISCELLANEOUS, SERVICES£500,000
- RETAIL£80,000An established and well regarded retail business located in a listed building of great charm and character, enjoying an enviable trading position in the affluent market town of Haslemere. Offering a range of middle to upper middle brands of clothing, footwear, accessories and gifts. In addition to t...
- RETAIL£110,000Adams and Co are proud to present to the market this rare opportunity to acquire an established online fashion brand. Supplying many physical and internet-based boutiques across the UK and Ireland, this brand has become a familiar name in a busy market place.
- MISCELLANEOUS, TAKEAWAY FOOD£175,000This is truly a business like no other, and from their Instagram page you can see that the business have achieved both fame and following throughout the world. The current owners spent 2 ½ years to research and develop the unique concept of completely natural ingredient based luxury ice-cream, wit...
- BEAUTY£65,000Very attractive salon located in the heart of this busy town. In present hands since 2010, the owner now wishing to retire. Treatments include IPL, CACI, Environ, manicures, pedicures, waxing etc. Main reception area plus 4 treatment rooms, office & tanning room. Secure lease, current rent...