Selling businesses since 1950
Sellers: click "Call for Advice" to talk an advisor now, or book a free valuation
Reliable Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication.We value your business and we keep our promises.
We provide sellers with extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform, matching thousands of buyers with sellers. Our support continues all the way to completion.
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, based on the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
Our valuers use industry-standard practices to determine a fair and realistic value
Committed to your success
Our own business depends on getting the sale completed, so we are always motivated
Our state-of-the art marketing gets businesses seen by the people most likely to buy
We keep sellers and buyers well informed of progress, and help to overcome roadblocks
Recently added Businesses
- Cumbria£2,000,000Hotel / Wedding Venue in the North West. (Between 15 and 25 bedrooms). Significant room for expansion on the wedding front. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a confidential sale. Please make an enquiry for mor...
- Cornwall£140,000Adams and Co proudly present to the market this opportunity to acquire an established language school based in the South West. With accreditation from a leading oversight panel, a broad range of English language programmes are offered throughout Devon and Cornwall.
- Staffordshire£925,000Adams and Co are proud to present to the market a great opportunity to acquire an eighteenth-century church rectory running as a thriving guesthouse and established venue for functions and weddings. Perfectly placed amongst many popular local attractions. Viewings are encouraged as this opportunity...
- Kent£135,000Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this well established Removals Company, based in Maidstone, Kent. The business has been established for 12 years and prides itself on providing a friendly, reliable and professional moving service - accumulating superb online reviews.
- East Sussex£44,950Long established & very tastefully decorated spacious unisex salon in prime trading position in a busy residential area. Large 2 bedroom home above with seperate access (could rent for £800pm). Current T/O c.£2,000pw with good profit. Run by owner and Part time staff. Rent only £16,500pa inc ...
- Somerset£4,000,000Wedding Venue - Somerset (Between 20 and 40 Bedrooms). In excess of 200 weddings booked for the next 12 months. Turnover and Net Profit figures available upon signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a confidential sale. Please make an enquiry for more information.
- West Sussex£2,600,000Hotel / Wedding Venue in Mid-Sussex. (Between 20 and 40 bedrooms). Continued growth, with significant amount of weddings / events booked for the upcoming 12 months. Turnover and Net Profit figures available upon signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a confidential sale. Please make an e...
- Cambridgeshire£125,000Adams&Co are delighted to bring to market Uppercrusts Catering Ltd to the market - after being established and ran successfully for 36 years, the vendors are now looking to sell for a well earned retirement. Business lunches/catering are freshly prepared each day at Waterbeach and delivered...
- Greater London£210,000Exceptional ultra-modern beauty clinic Luxurious interior design and fit-out Excellent location next to gym in new housing village 5-star reviews Turnover circa £200,000 Excellent opportunity to acquire an ultra-modern beauty clinic in a fantastic location in South East London. This cl...
- West Yorkshire£300,000After over 20 years in the industry the owners have decided to dispose of this very lucrative operation. Guaranteed income, from forward contracts, comfortably in excess of £100k per annum. The forward order book is increasing steadily as the business has a renewal rate in excess of 90%. Loyal clie...
- Hampshire£69,950This popular authentic Italian café/delicatessen was opened in 2018 by the owner of one of Southampton's most popular Italian restaurants that regularly features in the Top 10 on Trip Advisor. Surrounded by large corporate offices it is a popular lunch time destination. Managed by the vendor's wife...
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available.
Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities.
Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience.
When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.
68 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Meet the team