Selling businesses since 1950
Sellers: click "Call for Advice" to talk an advisor now, or book a free valuation
Reliable Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication.We value your business and we keep our promises.
We provide sellers with extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform, matching thousands of buyers with sellers. Our support continues all the way to completion.
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, based on the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
Our valuers use industry-standard practices to determine a fair and realistic value
Committed to your success
Our own business depends on getting the sale completed, so we are always motivated
Our state-of-the art marketing gets businesses seen by the people most likely to buy
We keep sellers and buyers well informed of progress, and help to overcome roadblocks
Recently added Businesses
- East Sussex£37,500Very well presented salon, well regarded and established over 20+years, located in a sought-after area with easy parking in a prosperous town. The lovely air-conditioned premises include a reception with waiting area, 3 treatment rooms, staff kitchen & WC, stock, store & cleaning cupboards, ...
- West Sussex£1,220,000
- North Yorkshire£875,000Superb business opportunity in beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park. Fabulous restaurant, high quality 5* guest house and holiday let business with large farmhouse in stunning, rural surroundings just 3 miles from the market town of Hawes. Fully renovated to high standard with ample parking and ...
- Kent£55,000Leasehold Restaurant with Residential Space - Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Turnover c. £160k P/A Secure, Renewable Lease. 8 Years remaining on existing lease. Rent c. £35k P/A Easily re-purposed if desired
- Sutton£220,000Well established, chain of 3 florists. All with excellent counter sales and a very good wedding and funeral trade. 3 Excellent locations in affluent areas, close to a mainline railway stations and the M25 circle. All have secure, renewable leases.
- Cornwall£1,600,000Hotel / Wedding Venue in the South West. (Between 8 and 14 bedrooms). Beautiful Views, Significant room for growth. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a confidential sale. Please make an enquiry for more inform...
FANTASTIC TOTALLY RENOVATED & SUPERBLY EQUIPPED FISH & CHIP SHOP WITH A 2 BEDROOM FLAT ABOVE, SET IN A BUSY SOUGHT-AFTER VILLAGE IN EAST SUSSEXEast Sussex£144,950Superbly totalled renovated and fitted from new premises located in a large busy sought-after village not far from Eastbourne. Beautifully presented & deservedly awarded a 5-star rating,the shop has an engineered oak floor in the customer area with unfloor heating, copper-fronted counter, new sh...
- West Sussex£285,000Flight Simulator Experience Business - Nationwide (Manchester, Northampton & Shoreham). Turnover c. £493k P/A (Significant room for improvement from untapped income streams) Adj Net Profit c. £100k P/A Rent £27k P/A
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available.
Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities.
Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience.
When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.
68 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Meet the team