68 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank. We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication.We value your business and we keep our promises.
We offer sellers extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform that matches thousands of buyers with sellers. We continue our support all the way to a successful completion.
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, using the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
Recently added Businesses
WELL EST & REGARDED LIGHTING, INTERIOR FURNISHINGS & GIFTS SHOP SET IN A PRIME TRADING POSITION ON THE MAIN STREET OF THE POPULAR HISTORIC EAST SUSSEX TOWN OF LEWESRETAIL£39,950Well established and regarded attractive business in character 14thC Listed building in a prime tarding location of very sought after affluent town centre. Current T/O £137,000pa with GPM of 50+% and a healthy NP after all expenses. Rent £23,000pa. Trades in mid to upper end market, currently only...East Sussex
- HOTELS & B&Bs£475,000A beautifully presented terraced guest house with 6 en-suite letting rooms, plus owners self-contained private lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room, lower ground floor bedroom and en-suite bathroom, plus sunny courtyard garden and separate brick-built store, superbly located close to Pier, seafront ...East Sussex
- Cafes / Tea Rooms, Sandwich Bars, TAKEAWAY FOOD£95,000Busy Daytime Diner In Basingstoke Prime Trading Position; High Footfall At Entrance To Popular Shopping Mall Same Location For More Than 20 Years Recorded Takings Of C.£7,000 Per Week Gross Profits £4,500 Per Week (65%) LOCATION: The café stands by the entrance to Festival Place, a 1....Hampshire
- Cafes / Tea Rooms, Licensed Restaurants / Cafes, TAKEAWAY FOOD£49,950Licensed Thai Restaurant Mid-Hampshire Town Centre Same Hands & Location 30 Years Excellent Reviews On Trip Advisor 20 Year Lease Expires 2028 Facebook Promotions Weekly Takings Of £4,500 Excl. Vat LOCATION: This authentic Thai restaurant is in the centre of what is regarded by ma...Hampshire
- Crafts, Gifts, Cards, LEISURE, RETAIL£49,950Accredited Vettriano art gallery Specialising in Jack Vettriano artist proofs, studio proofs & limited edition prints New sub-contracted off-site framing service Prime town centre trading position New lease available Retirement sale LOCATION: Full of charming independent shops, Henl...Oxfordshire
- Florists£14,950LOCATION: The business is located on the western outskirts of Lymington on the main A337 to Christchurch in the New Forest district of Hampshire. The nearby, delightful Georgian town of Lymington with its world-renowned sailing centre, 3 marinas also offers a regular ferry service to Yarmouth on ...Hampshire
- SERVICES£210,000Adams and Co are proud to present this rare opportunity to acquire an established independent builders' merchants specialising in a wide range of building products. Widely-recognised in the area as the place to go for high-quality merchant supplies, the new owner would take on a loyal base of trade...Devon