Selling businesses since 1950
Sellers: click "Call for Advice" to talk an advisor now, or book a free valuation
Reliable Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication.We value your business and we keep our promises.
We provide sellers with extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform, matching thousands of buyers with sellers. Our support continues all the way to completion.
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, based on the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
Our valuers use industry-standard practices to determine a fair and realistic value
Committed to your success
Our own business depends on getting the sale completed, so we are always motivated
Our state-of-the art marketing gets businesses seen by the people most likely to buy
We keep sellers and buyers well informed of progress, and help to overcome roadblocks
Recently added Businesses
- West Sussex£30,000Established in 2016, The business is currently operating mainly as a Pizza takeaway, however, they are able to cater for eat-in customers with 10 to 12 covers. The business offers great tasting Pizza, with a recently purchased character Pizza Oven, as well as other popular lunch-time options. The bu...
- Hertfordshire£8,500,000Wedding & Function Venue close to the M25 circle. Beautiful Rural location - with superb transport links. One of the most popular wedding locations in the South-East. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a con...
- Warwickshire£200,000Adams & Co are excited to bring to market this family run window, door and conservatory installation company, currently operating across the Warwickshire area. Situated just a short drive from the centre of Rugby Strong financial performance, with potential to increase further.
- Greater London£101,000Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this exceptional hair salon in the London borough of Greenwich offering a wide range of treatments to cater for various hair types. Excellent online reviews with strong financials to match.
- Greater London£95,000Nestled in the heart of the City of London, this business enjoys the dense surrounding population of affluent office workers and residents. A short walk from Liverpool Street station, the business benefits from extremely high levels of footfall, from its premium commercial location. This famil...
- Hampshire£99,950LEASEHOLD RESTAURANT/BAR NEAR FAREHAM OPENED NOV 2016 & FITTED TO HIGH STANDARD 15 YEAR LEASE; RENT/SERVICE CHARGE £18,000 60 C0VERS INSIDE; 20+ COVERS OUTSIDE WEEKLY REVENUES OF £8K TO £10K SPLIT: DRY 60% WET 40% LOCATION: The recently-opened brasserie occupies an imposing detach...
- Herefordshire£2,750,000Wedding / Event Venue near the Cotswolds. Between 15 and 25 bedrooms. Suitable for weddings / corporate / special occasions. Beautiful Views - Perfect for expansion. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a conf...
- Kent£295,000Adams & Co are proud to present to the market this fantastic opportunity to acquire a thriving greeting card and helium balloon business, with a freehold commercial property. Having been in the same location for 38 years, the business has an established local customer base, and wider reach throu...
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available.
Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities.
Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience.
When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.
68 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Meet the team