Selling businesses since 1951
Sellers: click "Call for Advice" to talk an advisor now, or book a free valuation
Reliable Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication. We value your business and we keep our promises.
We provide sellers with extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform, matching thousands of buyers with sellers. Our support continues all the way to completion.
We make the buying process simple for all parties - we provide accurate valuations to mitigate the back and forth during negotiations, we ready the legal documentation in advance and secure the references required to ensure a prompt sale.
Our valuers use industry-standard practices to determine a fair and realistic value
Committed to your success
Our own business depends on getting the sale completed, so we are always motivated
Our state-of-the art marketing gets businesses seen by the people most likely to buy
We keep sellers and buyers well informed of progress, and help to overcome roadblocks
Recently added Businesses
£0 paIncredible Luxury Wedding / Stacycation Venue in Northern England
- Greater London£65,000Busy location in the City surrounded by high density of office buildings. Well established and fitted out to a high standard. 3 styling stations and 2 back washes, low overheads. Advised turnover c£2,000 per week. Monday to Friday trade only. 6 yrs remaining on secure 10 yr lease. Rent only £...
- West Sussex£350,000Ideal opportunity to acquire the this highly successful and established day nursery, on a leasehold basis. Located in a commuter town within West Sussex. Set in a picturesque 4.5 acre rural plot surrounded by woodland, the nursery itself is situated in an impressive Tudor building. With a private ...
- Kent£119,000Extremely Well-Established Catering Company in Kent
- Derbyshire£4,150,000Multifaceted Hotel / Wedding Venue in the East Midlands
- Somerset£2,500,000Barn Venue in South West An exclusive use barn venue, which comes with planning potential to cater for the staycation market Beautiful Views - Perfect for expansion. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signing a Non Disclosure Agreement.
- North Yorkshire£0
£250,000 paHistoric Wedding & Events Venue - North East
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available.
Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities.
Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience.
When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.
70 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Meet the team
Oliver Funnell, Owner or Adams Corporate Group.
Oliver owns and overseas the operations of the Adams Corporate Group
Jacqueline Baigent, East Sussex Sales..
Jacqui has over 35 years experience of running several businesses of her own, including having owned the East Sussex territory of Adams and co for 20 + years.
Nick Coleman, Hampshire & IOW Sales.
Nick has vast experience in business transfer, currently owning and managing the Hampshire & IOW territories.
Craig Pangrazi-Simpson, Kent Sales.
Craig owns and manages the Kent territory, with a solid history in sourcing both residential and commercial buyers.
Alice Brock, Account Manager.
Alice is an account manager for represented businesses.
Alex Purnell, Hotel & Wedding Venue Specialist.
Alex is responsible for selling and sourcing hotel & wedding venues across the UK & Europe
Mike Garside, IT.
Mike is responsible for the IT & cyber security of Adams & Co