Selling businesses since 1950
Sellers: click "Call for Advice" to talk an advisor now, or book a free valuation
Reliable Business Transfer Agents
Adams & Co. are known for honest dealing: fair contracts, no rip-off fees, straightforward communication.We value your business and we keep our promises.
We provide sellers with extensive marketing and promotion through our state of the art digital platform, matching thousands of buyers with sellers. Our support continues all the way to completion.
We make the buying process simple by preparing documentation in advance and valuing businesses properly at a fair market value, based on the same calculations that will be relied on by lenders.
Our valuers use industry-standard practices to determine a fair and realistic value
Committed to your success
Our own business depends on getting the sale completed, so we are always motivated
Our state-of-the art marketing gets businesses seen by the people most likely to buy
We keep sellers and buyers well informed of progress, and help to overcome roadblocks
Recently added Businesses
- West Sussex£25,000
£25,000 paLovely Gents Barbers of over 30 years. High Street Location in the Village of Upper Beeding, West Sussex. Lots of potential to increase revenue, and Ideal for Owner Operator. Turnover IRO £24,000 Adj. Net Profit c. £14,500 with room for improvement Rental amount £600 PCM. Inside the L...
- East Sussex£120,000Exceptional business in a charming historic Grade II Listed property in a truly prime tourist position in this very sought-after town. The spacious premises includes 3 rooms with 52 covers on the ground floor + more in the delightful courtyard garden with function room & adaptable 2 bedroom priv...
- Herefordshire£3,200,000Hotel / Wedding Venue in the West Midlands. (Between 7 and 15 bedrooms). Beautiful Countryside Views - Perfect for expanding the wedding side of the business. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a confidential sa...
- Aberdeenshire£2,500,000Hotel / Wedding Venue in the East of Scotland. (Between 20 and 30 bedrooms). Over 10 Acres of land, with exceptional views. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a confidential sale. Please make an enquiry for more...
£39,950 paLOCATION: This popular, beautifully presented A3 coffee shop and tea room is situated on busy road leading into the heart of the famous, historic area of Old Portsmouth. It is very close to the Historic Dockyard, one of Southern England's major tourist destinations which houses the renowned Mary Ro...
- Buckinghamshire£330,000A fantastic opportunity to acquire this established hydroponics business, with online sales supported by a shopfront in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. At the forefront of horticultural technology, this industry is growing by 20% each year.
- Cumbria£2,000,000Hotel / Wedding Venue in the North West. (Between 15 and 25 bedrooms). Significant room for expansion on the wedding front. Highly confidential sale, Financials provided to suitable applicants, post signing a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a confidential sale. Please make an enquiry for mor...
- Cornwall£140,000Adams and Co proudly present to the market this opportunity to acquire an established language school based in the South West. With accreditation from a leading oversight panel, a broad range of English language programmes are offered throughout Devon and Cornwall.
- Staffordshire£925,000Adams and Co are proud to present to the market a great opportunity to acquire an eighteenth-century church rectory running as a thriving guesthouse and established venue for functions and weddings. Perfectly placed amongst many popular local attractions. Viewings are encouraged as this opportunity...
- Kent£135,000Adams & Co are proud to bring to market this well established Removals Company, based in Maidstone, Kent. The business has been established for 12 years and prides itself on providing a friendly, reliable and professional moving service - accumulating superb online reviews.
- East Sussex£44,950Long established & very tastefully decorated spacious unisex salon in prime trading position in a busy residential area. Large 2 bedroom home above with seperate access (could rent for £800pm). Current T/O c.£2,000pw with good profit. Run by owner and Part time staff. Rent only £16,500pa inc ...
Full-service business sales brokers
Selling your business for the best price, in a good time, means using all the tools available.
Besides the traditional methods we use social media to find buyers for smaller businesses, and we use our own lists of people who have asked to hear about new opportunities.
Once you have given us your instruction we will be actively working and marketing it with all the benefits of our contacts and experience.
When you have a buyer we will assist both sides to shepherd the transfer through to a happy conclusion without the unnecessary delays which sometimes arise.
68 years of successful Business Sales
We've been selling businesses since 1951. We know what it takes. If you want to sell a business, our local agent begins by valuing your business - based on the principles that will be used by your buyer's bank.
We market your business to find the right buyer, and shepherd the transaction through to a successfully completed sale.
Meet the team